This was a fun project I started quite a few years ago. I envisioned a fully featured Zelda™ game written in ActionScript for Flash.
- Turn on your sound!
- Click once inside the Flash movie
- Pressing 1-9 will toggle weapon (or mouse click)
- HINT: Press 2, 3, and 4 to equip with some start-up items
- Arrow keys move
- S - Swing sword (once equipped)
- A - Action (bomb, arrow, fire, boomerang, etc)
- F - Run fast
- T - Hold down + Arrow key to Turn-in-place
- N - Simulate new heart container + full life
- H - Simulate walking up stairs to collect a life heart
- S - When energy is full shoots sword
- Try bombing cracked walls, moving blocks, or burning bushes
- Try killing enemies with your sword or items
- Try using bombs, the lantern, or even the fire-boomerang in the dark
- Try going into doors (even secret entrances)
- Try discovering both enemies, 6 items and all 11 rooms
- There are bound to be a few...but hey, it's Beta!